Saturday 16 August 2014

Bye, Bye Fontainebleu Blues: Saturday, August 16th!

I look for what needs to be done. ... After all, that's how the universe designs itself. -R. Buckminster Fuller, engineer, designer, and architect (1895-1983)


Hi Raymondo!  I slept a bit easier knowing that you weren't planning a malt heist. Giorgio thought you might just "Cudgel" your way in! He seems to be settling in on Galiano but gather there is plenty to keep him busy.

Swimming off Savary sounds inviting, as do your blackberries. This is blueberry country so have been enjoying what the bears don't polish off! I did catch a brief clip of the Women's World Cup in which Canada beat France to advance against England. Unfortunately, for us, we'll be on the road, probably somewhere near Regina, when game is on.

Ate outside last evening as it was wonderfully warm without being oppressively humid. Played a few hands of bridge, after delicious meal, until it became too dark to distinguish between hearts and spades. Sad to report that The Sisterhood trounced us, yet again.

Plan to go for a short ride shortly. Just fueled up on Dusty's flapjacks. Will take a quick run to South Shore and then West Hawk, 51 km, before I load rest of baggage. Will give you a shout once we are back and see if we can arrange a ride before you leave for Oregon. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Pics: Steelhead on the bbq; mosquitoe free tent; card Rosita drew to win deal! An omen of what awaited Dusty and I!


Hi Jim! Sorry to learn of Gerald's death. Sincere condolences from both of us. Not sure when service will be but you are certainly welcome to stay with us whenever it takes place. Fondestos from Cora Lee. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday. Cheers, Patrizzio!
 

Hi Hawkers Market Goer! Trust life in Vancouver is as exciting as it is at at Falcon/War Eagle!  Fondestos from everyone. Cheers, Dad!

PS: Nana insisted I send you a message inquiring about the whereabouts of The Fault In Our Stars? Does Marlo have it? If so, do you want us to bring it back?


I believe I left it at Falcon and do not need it back. Mar was going to read it. If you found the cover I did last see it in the living room so maybe you could tell mar it's in the living room if she has the book? Up early to take mark to the bus to Seattle his gran (goodryns? Mom passed away) and he has to go to Denver then off to yoga I need to get back into it. Have fun at the wedding safe drive.
Love you both. 


Next NRBC -- Sunday, 28 September        Sep 28th works for myself VL

Vittorio! Any date should be fine with you as you live the life of a wastrel! Cheers, Patrizzio! 
  • Garmin Connect

    Distance 51.61 km | Time 2:07:26 | Avg Moving Pace 2:22 min/km | Avg Speed 24.3 km/h | Elevation Gain 78 m
Patrick James Dunn Last ride before heading into the city!
I'm 50!!!!well no I'll be 29 but say your 50 and wow people think you look great and or your crazy!!! Thanks ladies, Gaelan Rescigno, Brie Marriott, Katie Maness and Maya Sanders for a great day and night!!! I may not be fit ( depends on who's speaking) but I'm fabulous!!!.
  • Gaelan Rescigno Chloe Alexis Dunn, you're fit in my eyes....ever since you made the "A" volleyball team and I was left for the "B" team. Course, who wants a short volleyball player but still, I've always been amazed by your athletic prowess. Like watching you do your leg lifts in Brazil every night. I was inspired!! And look how much faster you walked than me tonight....love you madly. Fit or phat, you're my first love. Glad you had a good birthday:) xo



No comments:

Post a Comment