Thursday 8 January 2015

Sarge's Back in the Saddle Blues: Thursday, January 8th!

‘Respect for religion’ has become a code phrase meaning ‘fear of religion’. Religions, like all other ideas, deserve criticism, satire, and, yes, our fearless disrespect. -Salman Rushdie, writer (b. 1947) 


Dear All I am excited by today as I will learn if I can put weight on my left ankle! This will be my New Year celebration Keep your good thoughts coming my way. Thanks

Hi Hop-Along! Buona Fortuna with your weight-bearing ankle! Trust all goes as well as can be expected and that you will be back to normal as quickly as possible. Onward! Fight!! Best wishes from Mme Coriandre. Cheers, Patrizzio! 


Chloe Alexis Dunn shared Aunt Leah's Independent Lifeskills Society's photo.

Hello Facebook friends, if I begged you to help me out and volunteer and you did, seems only fitting you should come have dinner and be applauded for your generosity of spirit!!! It would be great to see you, let me know if you can come!!

Our 20th Annual Tree Lot was a Huge Success! Thank you to the hundreds of Volunteers who helped us raise much needed funds for local foster youth. If you Volunteered we hope to see you at our Tree Lot / Urban Thrift Volunteer Appreciation Dinner at 6pm next Tuesday (13th) at the Scandinavian Cultural Center in Burnaby. Please RSVP as soon as possible by contacting Chloe Dunn.  

Stats for ride:

http://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/668952743#.VK75ntxSgc4.email
Wayne Sutherland Hosted a Gratitude party tonight for 65 people at the RCMP Officer's Mess to thank everyone that played a part in keeping me alive on Aug 25 th. Thank you all for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment