Friday 7 August 2015

Orofino 1.6 Mile Dinner Blues: Friday, August 7th!

There are none so sour as those who are sweet to order. -Luc de Clapiers, Marquis de Vauvenargues, essayist (6 Aug 1715-1747) 


Monday Bride Good morning fellow bridge players I am looking for a partner for this coming Monday if anyone is interested.  Birgitta

Hi Birgitta, I'm going to be away, but Patrick would enjoy playing with you. He's a little worried that the level of bridge might intimidate him, but I assured him that everybody would be kind. He said he would understand if you have a better offer, but of you want to play with him, please let him know and give him instructions where and when. Cheers, Peter

I would have loved to have played with Patrick but I already have a partner, but do tell him that everyone in our club is very kind which you do know from experience.  I will keep his phone number in case something comes up.  Birgitta




No comments:

Post a Comment