Monday 12 October 2015

Thanksgiving Turkey Blues: Sunday, October 11th!

Language is more fashion than science, and matters of usage, spelling, and pronunciation tend to wander around like hemlines. -Bill Bryson, author (b. 1951) 


I did get the email in junk mail. A big thank you to you both for a super evening. Certainly better than my cooking and great as I ate quite a bit!! We'll definitely have to do more bike rides next year as it was good for me with the break and didn't even realize I was doing any drafting. I was working harder than I would if went out on my own.
 

You are more than welcome to come get some more wood - just call us before you come. bye for now and have a great time in India cheers Gill 

Patriçio, I picked up up some of that nuun stuff at mec, and, since Juan & I are cycling to Whitecap's games in the dark, I also bit the bullet and got an awesome light for my bike. The cheapos like the one was using ($20-$30) are all of maybe a max of 15 lumens. The one I got (same size - mounts on handlebars) is 550 lumens. Ok, $80, but … it works.

Might be an idea for you in case you get caught in the Penticton night. Like, it’s bright enough to blind a werewolf! seeyasoon//bjp


No comments:

Post a Comment